We have a site hosted at http://www.yourdomain.com.
We want to insert in a new folder called Whatisnew on [url removed, login to view], into which 7 magazines' frontend pages shall be uploaded in by ftp into their separate subfolders. We have all the 7 magazines' frontend html pages ready (carrying content as words and even photos as well).
Now, we want to develop a single admin area to administer all 7 magazines within.
1) i) Check out [url removed, login to view]
Ask php coder to insert the text toolbars like as shown in this above-mentioned url into the admin area they shall build for me, which shall allow me to edit the font size, font type, font color, whether bold or regular, or italicize or underline, and so on, of the content in the magazines' News Headline, Subtitle 1, Subtitle 2, and Main Body on their frontend pages.
ii) The texttoolbar should allow for insertion of graphics and images within bodies of text.
iii) The texttoolbar to show text from frontend in the textbox, so that words from frontend can be directly edited in the backend area.
3) i) The Admin area shall be able to create new Main Menu item names and Submenu item names corresponding to the Main Menu, and
ii) allow new articles posted to be classified under the Chosen Main Menu name and then Corresponding Submenu Name, for each article posted.
4) i) Your coders shall post all the content from the magazine pages into the MySql database, from which ANY standalone page for single, article topics can extract to display on the page in full. This means when users click on all News Headlines listed, they get navigated to a standalone article page in page of just that particular topic or headline news, which shows the news content for just that headline.
=> We have the standalone page layout developed. Just need to integrate this onto the site.
ii) Back arrow to navigate user back to the page containing listing of all headlines (and their first 20 words summaries) on the Submenu's page mentioned in Point 7 below, for checking out on other available news headlines under the particular Main Menu >> followed by the particular Submenu Name.
5) Admin area to allow a Site Header to be Uploaded to the respective magazine.
6) One Admin area to pick which of the 7 magazines to administer at any one time, so that it conveniently handles ANY ONE of the 7 magazine pages, all in all. It is a unified Admin area.
ii) The 7 Magazine pages to have their own names after the last slash on "[url removed, login to view]"
7) EACH MAIN MENU >> SUBMENU 1 to be ON DIFFERENT PAGE THAN EACH MAIN MENU >> SUBMENU 2 , and so on,
=> which means EACH MAIN MENU >> SUBMENU 3 will be on ON DIFFERENT PAGE THAN THE OTHER 2 SUBMENUS ABOVE AND THE REST TOO.
So, that means Each Submenu to get its own standalone page for listing of their news headlines and first 20-words of the article topic.
8) i) JUST BENEATH MAIN MENU TOP NAVIGATION BAR,
I will need you to SET ASIDE a space to display some words and graphics I am going to send to you in word documents.
ii) JUST TO THE RIGHT OF NEWS HEADLINES, SET ASIDE SPACE TO DISPLAY CERTAIN WORDS I AM GOING TO PROVIDE YOU.
You only have to COPY AND PASTE THESE WORDS IN, FORMAT THEM TO LOOK NICE, Maybe some showing in Bold, Colored text, and add some bullets or ticks to delineate point-by-point some phrases I am supplying to your side to paste in.
Same thing: The Words already written up and can just be conveniently pasted into the space mentioned in 8i) and 8ii) above.
The GOAL OF THIS PROJECT: Therefore is to develop ONE SINGLE ADMIN AREA that administers the 7 magazines at the frontend.
Looking at an estimate of preferrably between $300-$400.
Overlooked to mention Point 2 above. I wrote point 1, points 3-8 earlier above.
2 i) New Article content can be 'saved as drafts' first in admin area, or be 'posted' immediately.
ii) If 'Saved as drafts' first, can be manually posted later by admin clicking on 'Post' button, or 'Scheduled to be Posted' by a certain date (in dd/mm/yyyy format) and time in pm or am (aka 08:45 am or 05:30 pm).
32 freelancers are bidding on average $545 for this job
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
We are experienced on smarty framework. Get a professional work for your "PHP Program & Smarty Development". So please refer our message board for more details. Quality Guaranteed just escrow needed to get started.