We want to have an iOS application created for mobile phone and iPad formats. The application is for a city to promote tourism. The application itself will be somewhat small, most all data will be fed to the app through a server.
This project requires a backend web side (admin panel) to be built. First, screen of the admin side will be for a user or admin to login. Admin login goes to a screen to create a new account, or delete an existing account. When adding an account, this will be able to create a login name, password, email, and city name. When you create an account, this will generate a random Hexadecimal number value. This will be the city key code. Inside the application, this code will be presented to the server to identify what city it is gathering information for. So if there are 20 cities on the server end and we are storing all their data in an SQL database, this code will be the identifier for what data is relevant to the specific app.
The user side of the admin panel will allow a city to sign in, and setup the options and content they desire. There are currently 15 different categories to choose from, but only 10 open spots in the app. The city will choose what categories they feel best fit their needs, and they will then input the required data such as business names, location, images etc etc. depending on the category chose.
The app itself is more of a shell. Or a framework. It will only be showing information in certain areas specified by the options chosen in the user admin panel. Below are some of its features and categories.
1. Near specific locations, push notification goes off to notify you. Locations and events can be manually tagged to use this feature. It is not mandatory. Should be used sparingly, attached to only major tourist spots.
2. Banner spot for featured location or event of the month or week. Customizable by the city for promoting a certain location or event.
3. 3 tile spaces for Promoting local businesses or events. City may charge a premium for this space, use it for their own promotions, or simply give it away to local high performing locations or services. This can open a website or go to an event or location page within the application.
4. Push notifications to past visitors to notify them of new events or travel packages available for their return trip.
5. Customizable geo targeted notifications to users of the app that are within a specified radius of the city, about any number of topics which can include but are not limited to, severe weather alerts, interesting tourist spot events or promotions etc etc. This should be used sparingly in the event of it being a promotion. Severe weather or emergency events can be at any frequency.
6. Current Weather widget, opens to 5 day forecast.
7. There are 5 different color themes for the application
1. Historical locations.
2. Transit w/ mapped locations
3. Hotels / Lodging
4. Local restaurants
5. Shopping centers / malls
7. City or private events
8. City Information / History
9. The Arts
10. Services and Information
12. Night Life
13. Main Attraction. 1 location
14. Contact Us
15. Interesting things to do.
50 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1586 for dette job
Hi We have read your requirements. We have in depth expertise in Photoshop templates,psd to valid html,css conversion and have very good expertise in HTML5 and CSS3 as well. Please check pmb.
expert programmer team for webapp HTML5 Jquery mobile, HTML5 with phonegap, Iphone , Ipad, BB, Android, OpneGLes2.0 , Unity3D, cocos2D game and utlity apps development please check your PM for more details thanks.