We have a website with events data, content pages and functionality where they can login and make their reservation.
We will deliver the designs + the website which is 100% running (we build it). We want you to make a simple native app of the website for Android and iOS. Best is to work with hybride tools such as PhoneGap in order to save time. But that is up to you.
It will contain:
1) splash screen
2) overview of events based on month
3) option tot add an event to your favorite list and you must also be able to delete event from your favorite list
4) a menu that opens content pages (content must be text, images and video)
5) detail page of the event with title, locations, date, description, images, video, map
6) swipe menu with shortcut to a few content pages that are also accessible via the menu
7) share button that can be used for sharing through twitter, facebook and email + a shortcut to locations map/list (so 4 buttons at the bottom)
7) one of the menu links will be the contact page. besides content this page must contain a simple form also
8) one of the menu pages is an alert page which enables you to set a time for being notified (push notification) when an event from your favorite list starts. For example 12 hours in front. But also when a change is made to an reserved event.
9) login where you can reserve tickets (no payment needed)
Budget: $600 (over bids are deleted directly from the shortlist)
Timeframe: 1 week
We prefer mobile developers from Europe or North-America.