I've worked with other ecommerce programmers for other platforms easily. But those previous developers failed to respond quick and develop properly on Magento for a new project of my client. So I am looking for a long term relation with a Magento expert! I am not looking for a designer, I need a programmer who can install/modify Magento, and ALSO DEVELOP NEW MODULES.
The first project will need to complete following requirements:
1. Run as multisite. One admin panel to control many domains.
2. Admin will be able to insert any tracking code or similar to Thank you page. So he will copy paste the scripts in an admin screen and it will be added to the footer of the thank you page.
3. Currency Conversion: The admin will set up different currency conversion rates. When users from different countries go to checkout, their prices will be converted to the corresponding currency and then sent to transaction.
4. Custom shipping methods can be defined by admin for different locations.
5. Shopping cart should check with the different inventories. There are more than one inventory for each product.
6. The inventories are for different warehouses. After the transaction is done, the data should be sent to the corresponding warehouse. (this one will need a little extra work after)
7. Payment methods for each country should be seperately assigned by admin.
As you see, some of the above requirements are already built in Magento. So the work is to complete the rest.
With your bid, send me a PM explaining which of the above 7 are default built in Magento and for the others what you would do. Make it a 7 item list like I just did. You can also ask questions about items, but make sure you list them one by one like I did. This way I understand you read all the requirements and you also know what you are doing with Magento. Else, I'll just ignore your bids as fake bid.
I am willing to buy modules if there are any you recommend. So no need to plan developing all yourself.
Your bid should include all the modules you plan to buy (you also have to list them in your PM). Else I'll assume you will do all the developing.