We have a project that needs to be done and the company that does the job right will get our future projects.
For this project we need the following:
- A script or extension that automatically pulls a CSV file from a folder in the Magento root folder (or even better a FTP or attachment in e-mail)
- Uses the CSV to update the prices with a fixed formula (see below)
- First compare sku (our shop is for example "shopname_sku12345" and the sku in the CSV is "sku12345"
- Lookup the price in the CSV and run it through a formula. Example: price in the CSV is 13.00. The formula is for example: (price * 1.3) * 1.2
- Also update some other attributes which will relate to the stock status in the CSV. Example: stock status in the CSV says "December", then the script needs to make that "Pre-order".
Basically the feed needs to be automated so that we don't have to update the store ourselves and can focus on other jobs.
The project is for 2 CSV files which are from 2 different suppliers. Both are the same idea, it's just that the CSV is different.
The budget for this first project is small. In case of success, there are multiple other projects which have budgets that are 10 times larger. These projects are for the party who will complete this job 100%.
Please state your experience in Magento en automation (feeds). This will be done for a LIVE store so it needs to be handled by a professional.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $206 for dette job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento proejcts and Let me start your work , Thanks
Expert Magento development skills and experience working with CSV files; input large number of records from FTP location. Please view PMB for details.
We are Magento Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ Magento Projects . Lets get this Magento project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB
We are freelance software developers. If you contact me I can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. www.<b><i>Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin for breaching our Terms and Conditions</i></b>.io