Annulleret

Zencart Modifications

Objective: Create PHP source files for the IDEAstarter Pro website to allow for a ZenCart Product Listing. 1. ZenCart needs to have 1 installation acting as the central products database, but segmented by each domain that adds its products to it. 2. Multiple ItsMyIQ sub-sites should be able to display ONLY their products, allow customers to add items to a cart, and checkout with full e-commerce functionality. 3. Each transaction will pay a 3% fee to InteloQuence, with the remaining 97% transferred to the client via PayPal. Deliverables: # Modification of ZenCart installation to allow for multiple domain product lines # Edit Product tables to allow for ‘domain' attribute for each product # Edit ZenCart page display code to only display domain-specific products, based on a URL variable passed to Iframe containing the ZenCart pages # Addition of 3% Transaction Fee for purchases # At least 2 sub-sites that use the new IDEAstarter Pro source code, with individual products listed in the ZenCart engine for their site # CSV upload page in PHP that posts product data to correct ZenCart tables Items provided at start of project: # ZenCart installation already completed at [url removed, login to view] # Source Code for the IDEAstarter Express/Advanced to use as starting point # Access to server (FTP access, WebMin access, MySQL access) # 2 new sub-domains for testing (TBD)

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

Linux/php/

Evner: Amazon Web Services, Ingeniørarbejde, Linux, MySQL, PHP, Software Arkitektur, Software Testning, Web Hosting, Hjemmeside Management, Hjemmeside Testning

Se mere: tbd software testing, starting objective c, ready to use e commerce website, express pro com, domain testing in software testing, transaction pro, linux webmin, e seller pro, php mysql ftp client, create database paypal customers, linux iframe, commerce project testing, correct transaction, php mysql data edit multiple, objective php request, page checkout pro, webmin php, install webmin, php csv ftp, cart paypal express checkout

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) United States

Projekt ID: #3333665

3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $552 på dette job

luminous

See private message.

$637.5 USD in 14 dage
(147 bedømmelser)
6.5
crumbsalive

See private message.

$425 USD in 14 dage
(29 bedømmelser)
4.7
mkansari

See private message.

$594.15 USD in 14 dage
(3 bedømmelser)
2.9