I'd like to have a RubyOnRails project created that:
- Enables a user to create an account by authorizing from either Twitter, Gmail or Evernote (user's choice) using OAuth and not entering any other data
- Enables the user to then add their other accounts (Twitter, Gmail, Evernote) via OAuth to their account
- Enables the user to log in using OAuth using the service that is linked to their account of choice (Twitter, Gmail or Evernote)
- Maintains the OAuth tokens by user account in a database
- Allows the user to update their profile with their email address
Please let me know how much this can be done for and the timeframe to complete.