Please bid on this project only if you have a full understanding of our requirements.
Posting an image to our website via cell phone
- User takes picture with a mobile phone.
- We need to develop a program that allows user to send the photo via MMS (multimedia message) or email to our website.
- Program should allow user to upload photo from our website as well.
- A text message would be sent as well.
- Our website is a twitter-clone (mini-blog)
- Once the photo is posted to the users message area, a thumbnail (or up to 4 thumbnails) would appear in the post.
- The thumbnails would link to larger images on the website.
Post image to our website from our website
- When posting a new notice from the website itself, there needs to be an upload image button in the header next to the box you post with (see example).
- There will be a limit of 4 images per notice.
- When posting a new notice from the incoming email feature
either using email or picture SMS, it will do the same with the first 4 images attached in the email. It will only accept the first 4 if more are attached.
Please view the attached image to view an example of how the thumbnails should appear.
- The first red box is an example of the button to add images to your notice.
- The second red box is how I would like the uploaded images to be displayed after clicking send. The popup to select images to upload can use the browsers standard browse for file functions.
When clicking on the thumbnail images at the end of notices, it should use lightbox to display the original image.
After uploading an image, the server should save, resize, and cache thumbnail versions of the images for display on the site.
If a user using the web interface attempts to upload a 5th image with the upload image button, it will display an error saying something along the lines of 4 images only please.
We will pick a service provider as soon as possible that is willing to start right away. We will be paying by getafreelancer escrow only.
Let us know if you have any questions.