I want a BASIC proxy server setup for PHP/Linux/MySQL, which has the ability to do website logons (ex: MySpace/Yahoo/ect).
- Registration form
- - Name
- - Address (City,State,Zip,Country,ect)
- - Logon Name / Password
- - Email Address (with verifaction)
- - And any other suggestions
- Surfing Bar, Top 5% or so of page (bottom 95% or so for browsing)
- - Address Bar
- - Link for user profile/stats (ex: MB Used, days remaining, change personal info)
- - Room to place small banner or Adwords
- - Link for site news/info/ect
- - Payment verifaction through paypal (automaticaly)
- - Ability to take CC in the future
- Admin (maintence form)
- - view/edit/update/delete user data
- - change subscrition plans
- - mass email users
- - view/edit/update/delete site news
And whatever other things that are suggested. I havent thought this idea through, but this is just ruffly what I want.
Please feel free to use a CMS or any other open source.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT APPERENCE, I'LL DO THAT ON MY SPARE TIME; ONLY CONCERNED WITH FUNCTIONALITY AND DYNAMICLY UPDATING THE SITE THOUGH THE DB.