This single class will be able to create, edit, delete and display a menu with nested submenus using a parent-child relationship scheme.
The amount of parent menu items and child submenu items is unlimited.
Menu items are stored in a MySQL database.
The requirements of the class are very basic:
* PHP4 class *with documented functions*
* MySQL 4.* database scheme
* Sanitize input (no code injection possible)
* ability to add a parent menu item
* ability to edit a parent menu item
* ability to delete a parent menu item
* ability to add a child menu item
* ability to edit a child menu item
* ability to delete a child menu item
* ability to return a menu id's parent
* ability to return a menu id's childs
* ability to return a menu id's name*******
* ability to return the number of childs in a parent
* ability to delete an entire parent with childs*******
* ability to return an array which holds the complete menu structure*******
*******The MySQL layout for the menu should exist of two tables. One table will hold the menu ID's and the other table will hold the (language-based)name of the menu item.
Please only bid if you are an able OO coder in PHP, I need this code to be very portable.
An HTML form that demonstrates the functionality of the class should be provided.
Please do not hestitate to ask any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* mysql [url removed, login to view]