I am posting this auction exclusively for you in order to evaluate how you guys work and assess some of your skillsets. The reason you are invited is because you bidded on the original version of this requirement but some of the work has been completed. I only have 3 minor items to take care of which I am sure you will be able to do in no more than 30 minutes.
We have developed and currently manage a few Linux/PHP/MySQL/osCommerce websites right. All the shopping carts under management are osCommerce based. We are currently evaluating Joomla as development platform for all our future non ecommerce projects.
Site 1 Issue:
The coupon manager only allows our users to assign 1 coupon to any of the 5 products 1 at a time using a drop down menu. This is not effect because when they need to offer a site wide discount for any of the 5 products, they don't have that option.
1. Using a checkbox or a drop down menu, add "all products" as an option. This would give them 6 options to choose from. Confirm that product listing in the coupon manager is automated so that whenever a new product is added to the site, it is automatically included in the list of products that can be assigned a coupon.
Site 2 Issues:
1. The guy who worked on the previous posting implemented the thumbnail images resize screen. The problem is he implemented it as a URL instead of script that can be ran in the background.
2. In our DB, the current query repeats the same part number multiple times for some products but not all products.
3. Broken hyperlink in the index page.
1. Instead of the URL, I want it to be a clickable icon that would be placed under one the osCommerce menu categories in the admin screen. When the script has finished resizing the images, I want the green confirmation bar displayed to confirm the completion of the process.
product listing (or search result display), product info and shopping cart pages.
2(a). Using the unique part numbers, remove items that are repeated more than once in the product DB.
2(b). Rewrite our product upload/download queries to include 4 new fields - refurb, used, refurb price and used price (for product conditions and their prices). The table exists already in the DB we just want to include them in the upload template so that the process would not be done manually on the backend.
My budget is less than $40. Based on your hourly rate, I don't expect you to spend more than 1 or 2 hours on this project.
Please let me know if you are interested.