First of all, thank you for taking a serious interest in my project.
We are an established life advisory provider, specializing in offering high quality esoteric coaching to our customers via premium rate and prepaid numbers ([url removed, login to view]). Our callers/customers can access our services by anonymously calling our agents/advisors via premium rate numbers or (if they have a free, registered account) via prepaid or direct debiting numbers.
Right now we are seeking a highly experienced individual or a company who has a proven track record of successfully creating complex VoIP solutions based on Asterisk and creating Web portals based on PHP/mySQL.
You’ll be responsible for creating a web based portal, consisting of a telecommunication solution (IVR system including a voice menu that allows the premium rate number-caller to listen to the pre-recorded message of the agents which are stored on the server and speak directly to the desired agent by calling his or her personal extension) and the administration panel (the Internet site is already running and doesn’t need to be created).
Right now our esoteric site uses an IVR application based on an ISND/Primary Rate Interface (T1 in the US or J1 in Japan) solution for routing all incoming calls (from the callers) to the agents via extensions. This solution is provided by an external company and implemented as an IFrame on our life advisory portal ([url removed, login to view]).
However, we don’t want to rely on this solution any longer and want to have our own solution developed, running on our own dedicated Linux server. The application should NOT rely on an ISND/Primary Rate Interface solution (also commonly known as T1 in the US and J1 in Japan), but rather on a Voice over IP solution powered by the open source software Asterisk. The incoming calls from the premium rate numbers would be forwarded via VoIP using the SID protocol, thus allowing us to lower the costs per minute to less than 0,01 $/min.
The Internet portal itself should be based on PHP/mySQL and the PHP CODE should be directly implemented on our current esoteric site [url removed, login to view] (instead of the Iframes which are currently provided by an external company).
We think that the entire solution should be similar to this one [url removed, login to view]
We can continue using the current design and layout of my site, meaning we DON’T have to develop a new design or layout. My customers shouldn’t notice any changes at all.
The portal should have the following features.
- Customers/callers must be able to anonymously access our services and reach our agents by calling premium rate numbers (0900 numbers) or, if they have registered a free account (stored in the mySQL database), also via Prepaid and direct debit phone numbers (0180 numbers). All phone numbers are of course provided by us.
The phone numbers for the prepaid and direct debit callers MUST BE only accessible by those who have registered a free account. If a registered caller either calls the prepaid or the direct debit phone number from a different phone number than the one registered with his account, the system must ask him to provide his personal ID number and pin code which are automatically created during the registration process of the user (otherwise the system can’t automatically bill the user).
- The price per minute for the callers (only for the prepaid and direct debit phone numbers as the charges for the anonymous premium rate numbers are directly charged by our telecom providers) must be conveniently changeable for each agent from the administration panel. This means that we should be able to create prices for each agent (per minute from the administration panel) and the agent than has the option of choosing his desired tariff.
- IVR application which introduces the agents that are logged in to the caller by playing their pre-recorded welcome messages. After all welcome messages have been played, the caller is prompted to choose his or her desired agent by entering a 3 digit extensions via phone. Alternatively, the caller may also skip the welcome message by directly entering the extension of his or her desired agent. The 3 digit extension of each advisor should be assignable via the administration panel.
- Live client panels should be placed on our website showing what agents are available, busy, or logged off. The PHP Code should be implemented on our site where we currently have the live Iframe panels implemented by our third party provider.
- Automated billing statement for our agents (our agents earn a certain amount of money for every minute the talk to a caller). The statement should be generated in a PDF file which can be sent automatically to the registered email address provided by the agent.
- Callers who have a free account registered with us should be able to automatically fund their prepaid account so that they can instantly call their desired agent. Hence, the portal should have a Moneybookers and/or Paypal interface, allowing the registered callers to fund their prepaid accounts using credit card, Sofortueberweisung (only available in Europe) and paysafecard.
- Automated direct debiting option for registered callers which means the user talks to his desired agent through the direct debit phone number (only accessible by registered users) and after he is done talking to the agent, the amount due can be directly deducted from his bank account (via a bank or a third party payment provider). This should be created in a format (e.g. DAT) which can be read by banks or payment providers so that they can deduct the amount due from the bank account provided by the caller.
- Extensive statistic feature including all called numbers, minutes per day, per Agent, etc.
- Integrated module for accounting/ dunning process
- All the information of the registered callers should be stored in the database. Ability to edit these in the administration panel such as deleting or blocking existing accounts, etc. should be given.
- Integrated Newsletter (HTML) function, allowing us to send newsletter in HTML to the registered users.
- Integrated Blacklist system
- Possibility to form teams which would allow us to rent and resell our platform to other companies.
- Call Back possibility (if an agent is currently logged off, the registered user should be able to arrange an automated call back by clicking on the agent’s call back button located on our website) and Click and call possibility (if an agent is currently logged in, the registered user should be able to call the agent directly by clicking on the agent’s click and call button.). If the agent is logged in the button will appear as “click and call” and as soon as the agent is logged off the button will turn into a “Call back” button.
- Possibility to run marketing activities such as awarding free minutes to registered users, happy hours with half of the normal prices, etc.
- Log in and out facilities both via web and phone for the agents to log on and off.
- Integrated Email system. The registered users should be able to send agents internal emails via the portal (the real and private emails are NOT revealed). The agent may charge the caller a fee for the service.
- Live Chat feature. Registered users may chat with the agent and the agent may charge a fee to the user.
- Possibility for the users to leave feedback for the agents via Internet and phone
- Live moderation feature allowing an administrator to establish a phone connection between registered callers and agents.
-Integrated module for a collecting agency for bounced direct debit transactions which incur a chargeback fee.
- Conference feature, allowing an agent to speak to more than one registered users simultaneously.
- Despite the log in panel for the administrator (for us), both the registered users and the agents should have their own log in panel.
- Intelligent Voice Mail feature which records any inquiries made by callers (outside of our normal office hours) and forward them to an Email address.
- Call back feature if the caller is on hold.
I know the list is long and they are a lot of features waiting to be implemented. However in order to make things easier for you, please take a look at our site ([url removed, login to view]) to see how our current solution provided by an external company looks like. As you can see you just have to remove the IFrames with the PHP code provided by you.
To see how the administration panel and all the features look like please go to [url removed, login to view] (Login: SPC-00639, Psw.: Urban, then choose “untergeordnete Teams“ and click on “Grundversion“) to make yourself familiar with all the comprehensive features.
To see how the agent panel looks like please go to [url removed, login to view] (Login: Testberater, Passw: 12345) and if you’d like to take a look at the panel of a registered user/caller please go to [url removed, login to view] (Login: adgads, Passw: hallo).
I tried my very best describing this project as well as I can. If you have any questions or if you should require more information concerning this project, you can contact me anytime through freelancer or Skype.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please bid only on this project if you have prior experience implementing complex Voip/Asterisk and Internet portal (PHP/mySQL) projects or solutions. If you have no prior experience with these technologies please DON’T bid on this project.
In order to be considered for this exciting project, please include your references as well as your experience with these technologies.
You should develop this project on your test server and as soon as it is ready to deploy, we will migrate it to my server.
This vacancy has the potential to evolve into a permanent project with a long lasting relationship in the form of ongoing and continuous support.
Payment will be made via Escrow.
Thank you so much for your valuable time and interest.
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $10976 på dette job
FOr a fair budget and not over the night definately we can make your vision alive we can also meet each other and make all the things clear face to face,let me know if you are interested.
i work only in voip field and can handle ur rpoject. have exp with conferencing/complex dialplan, based on kamailio+asterisk. see my feadback. must be pre-pay 3%(to cover large project fee), all other need be escrowed.
HUGE exp in IVR solutions using Asterisk, conferencing/complex dialplan, please pre-pay 3% to cover large project fee, the rest can be escrowed