Basically I want the following implementation:
A) --------------Google Maps
1. Google maps installed on my webserver, with controls.
2. Clear example script with hints
3. Ability to add markers and zoom to them.
B) --------------Ship's positions
The map will be of mexico, and will show ports, starting with one.
Clicking on that marker for that port they wil see an area which covers main ports areas. I have the longituda and latitude for this.
In that port I want to mash it up with information I receive of ships positions.
I want to show the ships, with custom icons. (I can make the icons)
The programming has been done and can be seen at <[url removed, login to view]>, and [[url removed, login to view]]
Hope that is clear and you can get back with a good bid and short deadline time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).