I need an FTP file distribution server that does the following:
1. Retrieves files from multiple FTP sites according to preset parameters without operator intervention, and stores those files in folders as specified in the preset parameters. The server should also allow uploads initiated by remote users.
2. Allows files to be downloaded by authorized remote FTP users.
3. Incorporates a "check-in/check-out" tracking system that provides an audit trail of all files uploaded and downloaded to and from the server: when and by whom, etc.
4. Incorporates end-to-end 128-bit encryption so that files are protected in transit and on the server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix/Linux web servers