We are maintaining a portal that accept new users with username as their email id. After registration of the user we wish to create automatically a dedicated URL for the user where public profile of user could be posted (same as blog).
We suggest that the newly generated dedicated URL should be [[url removed, login to view]] . We are open for any other convenient address
Registration process is already existing. Site address is [[url removed, login to view]] . Users register as student, mentor or Institution. Oracle 10g database captures their details. Server side programming is in PL/SQL. User will submit his photograph, about himself and other details in the fields provided at registration page. This part of the work either is already done or would be done by our technical team if any addition is required.
What I want from you is dyanmic page creation using inputs from registration fields so that each user has his own dynamic web page. For this to happen, I presume:
1. Automatically dedicated URL should be created for each user
2. Associated with dedicated URL hompage for each user should be created so that any person can access user's homepage.
Please ask more clarification if you need.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux RedHat 4.0