Looking for someone to create the following:
As its seems to me that there are many responses from people who just dont know what they are talking about so i suggest an other approach.
The person or company who creates this on their own server or vps or vmware image and will let us test it by recieving the dictations in email will get paid 500,- dollar and for this 500 dollar they will give us this feature as an freepbx module.
:: To be clear:
Create a custom module for Freepbx (currently 2.6) which routes incoming calls to an IVR which:
* Authenticates the user & their PIN against a remote MS-SQL database or a synced mysql db
(perhaps its better to to it in mysql so if its released under gpl it will just work. perhaps its better if everything is mysql
and create somthing wich will put the data in mssql afterwards or on some trigger?
* Requests a file number.
Does it also request the day, or is this automatically generated from the system date? //system date will be fine
* Records a message
* Stores the message in the MS-SQL database (in a binary field) in mp3 format. See the mysql remark above
The MS-SQL DB is accessible directly from the Asterisk box. The table schema
- Username which was entered by the user and authenticated against the PIN
- Message number as given by the user via IVR
- Timestamp of dictation
- Dictation in MP3 format
the Freepbx user interface,
suggestion for the UI fields:
- Create a new dictation extension. The configuration screen requests:
- Remote database hostname
- Database type? or just stick with mysql
- Remote database username
- Remote database password for authentication
- Table name for user+pin authentication
- Table name for dictation to be stored
FreePBX module for use with asterisk and freepbx
To be determined by the customer, expected GPL or similar GPL after some time and offcourse in agreement with client
- Can you confirm there is a requirement to play back the recorded message via Freepbx or asterisk? //yes there is
- Does the maximum message length need to be configurable? //no not at this time
- I am working on the assumption that it would be preferable to store the
message directly on the MS-SQL server. Please let us know if this is not the
case. See the mysql comment above
- how the day is to be used in the filename - whether
by user input or system date. System date
- We'll need to add some announcements for the IVR system. spec out
the announcements - in particular, how many, and when to play.
set up the module to add some announcements that can be recorded using
the Freepbx recording system.
Call comes in>> (our ivr's) choice to go to the module>>> Authenticate and if correct>?> to module wich plays a announcement (welcome please jadiedadie press 1 to record a new dictation or press 2 to play a previous recorded file. if last option; please enter the filename >> correct>play.
incorrect> tell them so and back to former ivr. If first option: please enter a dossiernumber >> file is recorded
if second option>> file is played
So: lets stick with mysql (so the module is usable in freepbx for everyone) or make it a choice
We then need a trigger and script to put it in mssql.
Comming job: psd to joomla template (75 dollar)
vtiger integration with asterisk pbx