On attached Text File, Layout is as follows:
“Date Time??, “Port??, “DID Number??, “Type??, “User Name??, “Company??, “From DID?? , “DID Number??, “Seconds??, “Pages??, “Baud??, “Mode??
I need a method to automatically upload two, or more of this type of file to a web site (all the files will have the exact same name ??" they come from different servers and every server calls it [url removed, login to view]). We will provide the web site which is currently enabled for MYSQL (it is a shared server) and PHP. The files will be on mapped drives on the machine that runs the application.
A Super Admin ??" can view all accounts with all rights and privileges and set user names and passwords.
An Admin can view all of his company accounts (A company account is designated by the first 3 letters of the “Company?? field).
A user can view his account (DID Number) only
Must be secure so users can only see their info, and not type in someone else’s numbers and view theres….every page requires a password (once they sign in they can view all their info, but is someone is not signed in, or not allowed to see ??" they get nothing)
Sample PDF with “rough?? layout is attached.
System needs to be able to search within searches (drill down) for detail. So, for example, if a user searches for all their faxes on 8/5/2005 and displays them, they can then search within that date for all faxes from 7328422877 on that date.
When a user logs in, they will see their own page with their User Name (where it says Team ID: 23)
All reports show DATE TIME FROM DID and Received PAGES pages as laid out
All reports ust be downloadable into Excel
1. View Yesterday (show all faxes from yesterday)
2. View Today
3. View Last 7 Days
4. View Last Month
5. View Date Range (needs pop up calendar)
6. Search by Number
Optional field will “push?? email to a user (when account is set up - we enter email address, and a time period for how often they will receive email:
Every 15 mins, 30 mins, 1 hour , 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or 24 hours. Also allow us to specify a time range (24 hours, or only 6am ??" 9pm)
1. System must auto archive records more than 60 days old to prevent database from growing to big.
2. Must allow an import from Excel to add large amount of records as well as have a simple GUI to allow admin to add a single user with all criteria.
3. Must run simultaneously on 2 machines and upload to 2 different directories as a backup (basically just the same application running twice independently)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MYSQL or PHP