I am an adult webmaster. I am building an affiliate area to post the content provided by my affiliates where the content is generally an html page, picture or video gallery (TGP/MGP) or direct video content.
I would like an admin script that allows me to build this affiliate area as a subdirectory tree that has a consistent look (same background image and page format).
The page would have:
• A bold title at the top
• An affiliate banner with link to my affiliate coded landing page (cloaking this link would be my preference)
• A table that can be either in blog or thumbnail format
• An admin area to post a list of affiliate URLs pointing to the content pages. Ability to import this list from a delimited file.
• The script would generate a different page per affiliate with an index page of all affiliate links as a menu.
• This will appear in a frame on my website.
• Ability to post either a locally hosted thumbnail or remotely hosted thumbnail - or no thumbnail at all (just text if no thumbnail)
• Ability to embed video into a table cell, iframe or similar and accept embed code from remote sites in a cut & paste window.
• Ability to add and remove links from a centralized database per affiliate.
• Ability to add "new" tag to both the index page of the affiliates and on the content page of each affiliate for items posted within last 30 days.
Manually coded examples of what I want are posted online for reference. I'm looking to automate the process so that I can add multiple affiliate links at one time, label them in either a senquential format (link 1, link 2) or have the ability to customize the name of the link.
What I'm looking for may already exist, but I have not been able to find it. I am not looking to create a full blown reciprocal affiliate system, just a basic CMS for remotely hosted affiliate content that posts their links, pictures, thumbs and/or videos on my website.
If you already have such a script, I am glad to purchase it.
I don't know what to budget for it, but I'm assuming this should be a pretty easy project for the right person.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
Experts on Web related development projects, having hands full of experience in Linux and Network related projects from past 4years. "More info please logon to "[url removed, login to view]"