Website & DB design, design of Logo, web site development, deployment with hosting provider, initial 3+ months support after deployment.
Create an online directory of specific community members and its community’s local associations for sharing information about the community and its events, share knowledge on local region/locations, that will help other community members on Job relocation, travel, etc and to help each other (business/professionally, etc). The website will be accessed by professionals
Brief High level requirements:(my brain dump, not restricted to below points)
1) design of logo for use on website, business cards, letterheads, etc.
2) Facility for users to signup, create/update their profiles, control display of data for public viewing
3) Online Discussion board/Chat facility
4) Submit specific help requests to the community, receive response, etc (outside scope of discussion board)
5) Various search options to retrieve data
6) Alert pages
7) Syndication facilities
8) Facility to scan filled applications received from offline members and update the database after validation
9) Able to create temporary pages to post information on specific community events
10) Fee if charged, facility to process the same and information made available in user records (shopping cart not required)
11) Other standard pages (about us, contact us, FAQ, etc)
12) Secure, scalable and easy to maintain, open standards
13) Common photo gallery controlled by web master
14) SMS(optional)/mail notification facilities
15) Facility to generate mailing lists
16) Solution to be compatible to host on hosting providers (ex. [url removed, login to view])
17) Facility to place sponsors links/ads
18) Secure mode of communication to be used whereever possible.
19) Contents provided/developed should abide to copyrights, laws and legal aspects.
20) ability to generate Admin reports, etc.
21) integration with applications and tools provided by hosting provider.
Functional and system integation tests should be performed.
Reference website (but not same): [url removed, login to view]
Individuals/organisation who possess the required skills in-house are requested to bid.
Very Recently registered with getafreelancer.com. Though I am a Technical manager and project leader by profession (OLTP, Middleware), Service provider to manage and deliver and be proactive. I have limited exposure with web technologies and in the dot com arena.
Any suggestion that add value to the web site are welcome (within the objective)