Want to modify VirtueMart so that I can have extra limitations for products based on the shopper group that a user is a member of. The shopper group should allow me to:
1. Hide a product completely from group members. This includes the ability to hide products from the "default" shopper group.
2. Hide the "buy" button from the group members of some groups if I want to.
3. Change the price of a product for group members if I want to - usually a percentage discount off the default price.
4. Select the payment method allowed for group members if I want to
5. Have multiple product codes for each product. The standard SKU plus each product would have the option of another code for each shopper group it appears in. So it may have a SKU of 001 and a product code in one shopper group of '90-09-0087' and '89-pmin-09-8765' in a second shopper group.
This has to work with child products as most of the products have children that contain each size available for the product.