Joomla Expert only who has an experience working with any Joomla component.
We are currently looking for a new level 1 team member to man our support desk (live chat, ticket system & forum). This is a full time position
The desired applicant need to have a strong experience working with Joomla components, plugins and modules and knows their way around it like the back of their hand.
You need to be able to write and understand English very well. If you speak other languages it would be a plus ( Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, French ).
- Working with customers to troubleshooting issues and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of customers
- Ability to handle or at-least understand how FTP and PhpMyAdmin works (but not necessary)
- Ability to resolve tickets, forum and live-chat in a timely manner
- You will mostly handle customers regarding pre-sales, product inquiry, product licensing and issues clients encounter in there website using our applications.
-Testing new applications we roll out
You'll need to be good with technology but also good at explaining it to people in a clear way.
- Knowledge of Joomla 1.5, 2.5 & 3.0 is a must
- Common sense is needed on this job
- Must be able to work 8 hours minimum per day. (Weekdays Only)
- Must be flexible with your working hours
- Excellent teamwork/communication skills
- Strong customer services skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, MySql, PHP is a plus but not necessary
- Be computer savvy and literate
- Ability to assess each customer IT knowledge levels
- An ability to think logically
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
7 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========