A small project to implement a design to a CMS. Please take a look at the attached design.
This needs to be implemented into a CMS, so that a user can add/edit texts and to insert new items with pictures into the portfolio.
Below a brief expanation of the navigation logic of the site:
- Main links (top left column) and the introduction and contact remain the same.
- Second column will change according to what link has been selected from the main navigation
- Third column (“uudised„) will not initially be the same, but may-be in the future there will be different news related to different fields of activity of the company.
- Fourth column („projektid“) will change according to main menu selection
- Fifth column („portfolio“) will also change according to main menu selection. Note that porfolio list can be pretty long and should preferably not scroll, but just be displayed in full. May-be a layer could be used to place the portfolio listing appropriately. When client selects a portfolio item, then pictures of it will be displayed at the place, where there is currently „KRATES engineering bureau“ logo. Sometimes there is a need to display an explanation about the portfolio item and sometimes there are several pictures about portfolio items. These pictures could open up in a separate layer and so that it is possible to click on next or previous (just find an existing script for this functionality).
- Footer – i.e. „kontakt“ and „lingid“ will remain the same throughout the whole site.
Design has been mostly cut into pieces already.
Your task is to put the design provided into a CMS, which would provide tools to edit/enter texts and to add portfolio items.
Looking forward to your serious bids! No automated bidding!