My client has a flash website now and wants to add an html version in order to let users choice wich version want to visit.
This is a very easy project, but my client is very important and has to be done in a very clean and detail-oriented way.
PSD's to download: http:://[url removed, login to view]
Things to do:
0. Install Joomla
1. Create new html home page with the links to the english / spanish flash & html versions
2. Create and switch to an specific an HTML Page /spanish/english options only) if users arrive to the site by tablet / mobile
3. Create "Campaña de verano" page with a picture slider in the center. Slider has to be editable in the backoffice.
4. Create "Campaña de invierno" page with a picture slider in the center. Slider has to be editable in the backoffice.
5. All menu sections have to be able to create sub-sections as seen in "Campaña de invierno"
6. Create "jeans" page page with a picture slider in the center. Slider has to be editable in the backoffice. (not show in the PDF)
7. Create "sastreria" page page with a picture slider in the center. Slider has to be editable in the backoffice. (not show in the PDF)
8. Copy music bucle displayed in the current site and use it here with the pause / play buttons.
9. Create the "Puntos de venta" page including content. This page shows different cities where to get the products so has to be easily editable.
10. Create and teach me how to manage the left menu for each city different stores. Create stores profile in each page.
11. Create contact form.
12. Dinamic customizations (to see and discuss while working into the project, like "please make this word bold when overmouse" and things like that.
13. Othe on going need to be discussed.
I will provide all ftp and database information. All tests has to be done not using the actual site root since its a commercial site and has to be operative 24/7. We will then use a folder into the same root and then switch.
I will appreciate FAST and pro-active freelancers.