At the moment we have a custom build (PHP) component for Joomla/Virtuemart that lets us import serial numbers into Joomla/Virtuemart for our downloadable products. Whenever a payment is made, a serial number is grabbed from the pool and automatically send with the download info to the customer. It is a pretty basic component. We can add serial numbers, delete them, and 'attach' them to a particular product. We can also view 'unused serials' and 'used serials'. It was installed by the company that made it for us, we now want to add it to a second website also running Joomla/Virtuamart, but don't know how to. We also want to add a couple of functionalities
What we want is the following :
1. 'Extract' the component from website number 1 and 'install' it on website number 2.
2. Add pagination to the 'list used keys' and 'list unused keys', so we can choose ourselves how many entries we see per page
3. Add a search function.
4. Add a 'display 5, 10, 30, 50, 100, all' dropdown (as seen on the bottom of the user page in Joomla)
5. Add User last name to the table. At this point we can 'only' see the order number and user ID.
6. At this moment the key is send via email right below the download link, we'd like one empty line between these two so it is more visible (sometimes customers mail us cause they 'can't find it' in the email.
7. When done, we want the source files and instructions on how to install it for future use.