Means we need an RSS-feed-reader component that auto inserts XML feed-data into the EZ-Realty database.
This has nothing to do with EZ-Realty coding but all with writing a piece of code that reads the feeds and add the data to the database.
Feasible requirements (to be discussed with chosen provider> we are open for ideas):
* Not integrated with EZ-Realty. Stand alone component. No code changes to EZR (Mandatory!)
* CRON - automatic start up import
* Fully configurable XML import templates (something like in CSV Importer) + option Copy/Download this template (needed so estate agent has the template to prepare his XML).
* Estate Agent can start XML import manually from his profile administration
* Import from XML file on URL.
* Import - create new Listings and add it to correct agent
* During next update from XML listings synchronization (missing/deleted/changes etc (timestamp?)...
* Log of Imported Listings where in case or errors
* Property/agent Images import (stored in ezr-file system)
Copy of EZR-installation XML can be provided
Testing arena with remote estate agent available
Time to deliver 1 week