I have a few items that need to be fixed on my website:
1) categories are returning 404 errors. need them to show the correct pages
2) make child pages of my blog pages show up on the blog post main page. they currently can be reached by URL, but do not show in the secondary navigation.
3) create a program in PHP that will go into a database, grab a set of data, format the data in predefined format, and post that data into a wordpress blog. should be able to be called from cron with command line parameters that define the data source criteria,
4) create a program in PHP that will run a set of queries to determine statistical information such as min, max, avg, median, and count of and return the data for each set of data in the database. Should run daily and then store the results so that they can be displayed on web pages.
5) document code a lot
5) write an english document that explains how each task above was accomplished