I require a WordPress plugin that will work as such:
1. Add a form on the admin side for WordPress users (with at least the "Editor") role to insert company profiles into a database. The form should capture the following information:
2. Once admins enter company profile information into the database, the plugin should provide a shortcode for displaying the companies that have been input into the database. The plugin should produce a page that:
-Lists all the companies in the database (with pagination if there are two many)
-When you click on the name of a company, its profile should be displayed. The profile should roughly look like: http://www.pilotcareercenter.com/Air-Carrier-PCC-Profile/1346/Air+Kenya
I would PREFER that the company profiles be WordPress custom post types.
3. The plugin should provide a custom search facility that will allow people to search through the company profiles. The search facility should enable search filters such as:
-Search by country
-Search by recruitment status
This custom search should be in the form of a shortcode that can be placed on any post or page.
4. The plugin should provide a custom user registration form (ideally it should be a shortcode that can be placed in any page or post) that captures a job applicant details. Please see the attached file for details on how the registration form should look like. In addition to the fields in the form, the applicants should be able to upload their CV/Resume - which should then be stored somewhere in the site.
5. Once job applicants fill the form above, they will be registered as the "Subscriber" WordPress role type. They will be emailed their username and password. Please give me a way to edit the email that is sent to them.
6. The plugin should also create a shortcode that will display a "profile" page for logged in users. When people who have filled in the form above visit this page, they should see the information they input. They should be able to edit it and also change/delete the CV that they had uploaded.
7. The plugin should create a custom search facility that searches through the profiles of people who sign up for the website using the above form. The search facility should be able to filter the job applicant's profiles using the fields of the form. i.e.
-Search by country
-Search by city
-Search by notice period
-Search by highest qualification
-Search by professional qualification
-Search by height
-Search by job category
-Search by licence held
-Search by hours held
It should be a shortcode that can be placed in any WordPress page or post and should be designed with a pleasant UI for ease of use. Also, a custom widget should be created that can perform this search.
Please provide extensive proof that you have experience with WordPress when you place your bid. Thank you for your interest.
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $210 for dette job
Hi, I have created plugin in wordpress to enter youtube images path for our client, which is display in frontend. I have good knowledge of plugin in wordpress.