This project involves the redesign of an “HTML guide” site using provided wireframe and instructions.
In general, this entails:
- Designing the aesthetics of the website using the wireframe as a guide
- Applying the design to the existing pages / directory structure
- Removing broken links, ads, AdSense, etc., if applicable
Detailed requirements can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
If you are selected to work on this project, here's the suggested process:
- You provide a mock up of your design for review.
- After the mock up has been approved, you set up a dev area on your server, apply your design to the site, and send a demo link for review.
- After the demo has been approved, you supply us with the files and/or set up the design on our server.
Thanks for your interest.