This will serve as a web-based email validation application. Its functionality should be somewhat similar to the following online email testing site:
[url removed, login to view]
1.0. Development Architecture:
* Application User Interface: Web-based (cross-browser compatible - Explorer, Firefox, Opera)
2.0. Hardware/Software Specifications:
* Server OS: CentOS 4.5
* cURL: libcurl/7.18.2 OpenSSL/[url removed, login to view] zlib/184.108.40.206 libidn/0.5.6
* Database: mySQL [url removed, login to view]
* Soap Server: Enabled
* Sockets Support: Enabled
* Server API: Apache 2.0 Handler
* Thread Safety: Disabled
* IPv6 Support: Enabled
* Registered PHP Streams: zip, php, file, data, tftp, ftp, telnet, dict, ldap, http, https, ftps, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
* Registered Stream Socket Transports: tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls
* Registered Stream Filters: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, bzip2.*, zlib.*
* asp_tags: Off
* apache2handler - Max Requests Per Child: 10000 - Keep Alive: on - Max Per Connection: 100
2.0. Application Functional Requirements:
2.1. Data Import/Export Capability: Must be able to import and export data in CSV format.
2.2 Throttling and Multi-Threading Requirements:
a. Must have the ability to adjust the amount of time between each individual email address tested.
$testimeinterval = "1"; // seconds
b. Must have the ability to adjust the number of emails that can be tested simultansously (multi-threading).
$emailbatch = "5"; // total number of emails to be tested simultaneously within $testimeinterval value
2.3. Email Import Functionality/Workflow:
a. Individual Emails: Ability to cut and paste a single email like [url removed, login to view]
b. Batch Emails: Ability to import an [unlimited number] of email addresses and other VARCHAR data elements into each newly created batch. Example:
Link: [Import Batch] Click...
Batch Name: [ ] Click... (Name written to data table)
Window appears to perform import... File selection made... Click...
Window refreshes.... I now have the option of either importing only email addresses into a table, or other alpha/numeric data associated with each
email I wish to test. These pre-existing tables are as follows:
* AccountID (Example: 191304a02402C94)
* ContactID (Example: 403489d093RBVAT)
* AttcOwner (Example: Michael Douglas)
* ContFName (Example: Monica)
* ContLName (Example: Michaels)
VERY IMPORTANT: In addition to the pre-existing tables, I would also like to have the functional ability to create additional tables during the data
import process. Example of View:
* AccountID [Drop Down to align pre-existing table with appropriate column from CSV data file]
* ContactID [Drop Down to align pre-existing table with appropriate column from CSV data file]
* AttcOwner [Drop Down to align pre-existing table with appropriate column from CSV data file]
* ContFName [Drop Down to align pre-existing table with appropriate column from CSV data file]
* ContLName [Drop Down to align pre-existing table with appropriate column from CSV data file]
[Add Field] ... When clicked... Field Name Field appears...
Once import is finsihed, all batches are visible in a quasi-administrative view, along with certain functionality:
Batch ID Batch Name Total Records Status Test Results: Options:
Valid: Invalid: [View Records] [Validate] [Delete Batch]
001 ABC 10,000 Tested 7500 2500
002 XYZ 10,000 Pending TBD TBD
Note: "TBD" = To Be Determined
2.4. Options Behavior/Functionality:
a. View Records: If clicked, all records are visible, along with certain functionality:
Email Address: Tested: Valid: Options:
Test Results: Test: Delete Record:
mmichaels @ a b c . com Yes No View Details Click Here Click Here
madouglas @ a b c . com No NA TBD Click Here Click Here
2.5. Server/Programmatic Behavior:
a. Application must use a single domain to perform SMTP connections.
b. Server used for testing can be adjusted in [url removed, login to view] file.
c. Testing process must not send an actual email to each address to be tested.
d. Testing process must not cause testing domain to be considered and/or classified as a possible SPAM site/domain, or being black-listed.
e. Batch tests must be captured in database and include:
* Email address tested (e.g.: mmichaels @ a b c . com)
* Email Server Response Values (e.g. 211, 214, 220, 221, 250, 251, 354, 421, 450, 451, 452, 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 550, 551, 552, 553, 554)
* MX Record Information (e.g., Domain and IP)
2.6. Actual Testing Functionality:
a. Pause, Stop and Resume buttons
b. Show % and # of emails tested; Show % and % of emails remaining
2.7. Test Results - Export Functionality:
a. Must have the ability to export test results.
b. Export must include the following:
Email AccountID ContactID AttcOwner ContFName ContLName Test Status SMTP Status
mmichaels @ a b c . com 191304f02402C94 403489d093RBVAT Michael Douglas Monica Michaels Valid 250
madouglas @ a b c . com 494038g09422C28 931983a098RBOSA Michael Douglas Kim Bassinger Invalid 550
PROJECT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.0. Service Buyers should not bid on this project unless they possess an extensive amount programmatic experience with the development of web-based
2.0. Only those who have a strong command of the English language should bid on this project. Your bid on this project serves as a default indication in the
affirmative that you speak and write the English language with a high degree of fluency.
3.0. Only those who have the ability to communicate through MSN Messenger should bid on this project.
4.0. Service Buyer reserves the right to cancel this project and shall be held harmless by GAF and Service Provider if:
(a) Service Provider fails to honor the timetable agreed upon for this project.
(b) Service Provider fails to respond to any/all e-mail communication, Instant Messages, and/or GAF messages sent by Service Buyer within 8 hours for each
instance during the life of this project.
(c) The behavioral and functional aspects of this project fail to meet both programmatic and functional requirements.
5.0. Service Provider misrepresents his/her true professional/technical capabilities.
1 freelancer is bidding on average $200 for this job
We are a group of software developers having more than 5 years of experience in sw developement we believe in providing high quality solutions in promised [url removed, login to view] would preffer to use .net instead of PHP