I need a similar to evoca.com.
We need to add the ability to record a short voice session and save it server side for late retrieval and manipulation. The project must have the following requirements:
- Voice recording session will use the end-users microphone and cpu and store file on server (No save file user side and upload)
- Storage of recorded session must be in MP3 format
- Recorded file must posses a unique filename
- Recorded filename must be stored on database for retrieval
- Recorded file must be able to be played back with content streaming from server
- Must have simple user interface
- Recorded audio file must be able to be "mixed" with other sound to produce overlays such as background music and sound FX and produce another file with these added
- Background and Sound FX should be able to be uploaded by user or selected from a predetermined list
There are existing sites that have this ability using Flash Communication Server (newly named Media Center) and some that do this via java applet. [url removed, login to view] is one example.
A visual representation of vocal input would be great.
The end product should be a recorder and a player that does the above things and can be incorporated into an existing site.
I know some of you already have the ability to do this and I will be contacting you for a bid. Serious bidders only.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1212 på dette job
Greetings, We have more than of 10 years of experience in VoIP, speech coding, Call Center, IVRS, and wide expereice in various voice streaming products. Kind regards.