We are looking for a web based game to test spelling. (PHP + JQuery + SoundManager)
- The user will select a list of words
- The program will reproduce an mp3 file to SAY the first word.
- The user will type it in a textbox and hit a “next” button
- The program will keep going with the rest of the words and show the score by the end.
- The words will be marked correct or incorrect. In the second case, the right answer should be displayed next to it. This should not require a trip back to server.
- The program should send an ajax post to the server, indicating the detail of right and wrong answers.
- To create a new list, the user will provide two custom fields and the list of words.
- The list of words will be typed in a TEXTAREA. One word in each line.
- The user should be able to edit a list to append, delete or change words.
- The words should be stored in a mysql table. One in each record.
THE AUDIO SOURCE:
- The mp3 files should be scraped from the dictionary dot com site. When the user saves the list.
- The files will be stored locally.
- Future requests to the same audio file won’t be downlodaded. They should be found locally.
- You should provide a CSS file where we can customize the view.
- You should use AJAX as much as possible.
The system will be based on two mySql tables:
- WordLists (id, author, listName, customfield1, dateCreated, timesDownloaded) –
- Words (wordsListId, word, audioFileName).
We are a group of developers concentrating on more complicated tasks and need some extra help with this. It will be programmer to programmer relationship.
Please add the following character % at the end of your reply post. This way I make sure you really read this carefully.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $653 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks. -> %
Amazon and ebay are sites on which i have done data scrapting ,please contact for professional work of JAVA scripts.i have developed the shodoku game.