This offer is not just another boring freelance job. And I will pay you more than others do.
This is your chance to participate in a high-traffic project that is live since 2007, attracted millions of visitors and has been featured on CNN, LA Times, Straits Times, AOL, AP and other publications. Theme parks all over the world are the content of the site.
Your job will be to improve the code, performance, SEO-friendliness and especially speed (since it contains thousands of photos) of the existing website and develop additional features, approx. two hours per day, three times per week. Others senior PHP developers will join you doing this.
Here are the personal requirements:
- You are interested in theme parks. That's the content of the site. If you don’t like it, don’t do it.
- You are fluent in English. No ‘Idonunerstantyou’ please!
- You are able to create monthly/quarterly freelance invoices for your work.
- You are very reliable. You word has to be as solid as rock.
Your professional requirements:
- expert in HTML/CSS/jQuery/AJAX
- expert in PHP/MySQL and highly skilled in OOP (Object-Oriented Programming, PHP 5.2 and above)
- strong knowledge of framework architecture, extremely skilled with MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- highly skilled with the use frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter and Smarty-style templating systems
- proficient in LAMP environments (Linux+Apache+MySQL+PHP)
- experienced with LigHTTPD; Version Control: Subversion; Debian Linux
- strong knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility
- strong knowledge of clean and proper SEO
About your payment:
I will pay you more than others do, but we will also work differently. We won’t go for the hour, since we won’t meet each other and work together in the same room. Instead, we will set tasks together, discuss the price and the timeframe for each task and the moment one task is finished (including cleaning up the bugs) I will pay immediately. You will learn that I am very reliable when it comes to payments.
The timeframe for each task will be set by you, not by me. Once we agree on it, you will receive full payment for the task immediately after finishing it, but only if you finish on time. Otherwise, there will be a reduction. For example: if, for a specific task, you set a time frame of 20 days, but you finish only after 25 days (25% time extra), I will pay 25% less. If you even need 30 days (50% time extra), I will pay 50% less. And if you need double the time - 40 days - I won’t pay anything, but only for the specific task you failed to finish on time. So, just make a negative guess when setting the time frame for a task and you will be on the safe side.
Please write me a personalized e-mail and your normal hourly rate (I will beat it) and I will get back to you with the project name and URL for you to have a look at.
Looking forward to hear from you!
31 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6039 for dette job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hello, sir i want to work with you. im still working in a software house, as a developer in framework and smarty templating system. so if you want then i m here to work. thanks.
Hi We have company and we think I can do this job.I have more than 6 years experience in PHP and frameworks, joomla,wordpress,megento ,CAKEPHP [url removed, login to view] can show my [url removed, login to view] you can look my some development project Mere