We would like to update an existing CMS (built with PHP and MySQL), to improve not only the usability but also the features.
What we would like to add to the current structure of the framework is:
- Templates (in PHP)
- MVC structure (if possible or using/adapting an existing Framework to this CMS (Kohana, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, etc)
In the attachment you will find:
- Structure example [url removed, login to view] - this is a basic explanation of the future structure we would like to have.
- "example structure" folder - This is the architecture I would like to maintain but in a MVC model architecture.
- "CMS" folder - The original code of the CMS, you can see it working in www.nsXeleXctroXniXcaX.pt. (remove the X).
- [url removed, login to view] - a quick (not finish) wireframe of the new version of the CMS.
Please provide us a estimate for this part of the job including the time to complete the task. We will continue with the selected coder to complete the all CMS.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
- Linux - Apache - HTML - PHP - Ajax (jQuery) - XML - MySQL - NoSQL