This is a simple job in which I require the creation of a TinyMCE plugin which will be integrated into a Wordpress plugin we've already created.
The TinyMCE plugin will need to do the following:
1) Integrate into our current Wordpress plugin & functions
2) Add a NEW button (we will provide the image) to the visual side (Rich Text) of the Wordpress TinyMCE editor on activation of our Wordpress plugin automatically
The functionality of the newly inserted button is as follows. When the button is clicked by the user the following should happen:
1) A new pop over window appear over the visual editor with our 12 specified options to select/fill in. (The list of options will be provided to the winner for them to create the selections for the pop over window)
2) The user will select and fill in their options from lists and text fields
3) The user will click "Inert" and our shortcode, along with their selected/filled in options, will be inserted into the TinyMCE editor at the location the cursor has been pointed to
The shortcode and location of each option in relation to the shortcode parameters will be provided to the winner so you can adequately program this to our requirements.
This is an urgent job and we would like it completed within the next 6-24 hours.
If you are unsure about ANY of the above, please ask a question below before bidding.