I currently have a social network website made from the [url removed, login to view] script. I have a lot of modifications that I want to add to it. I want to add something like [url removed, login to view] for video. Also I have a points system that I purchased from [url removed, login to view]
and I would like to build on this to expand it's features. I would like to add referral levels on a system that works similar to yuwie. I would also like to make the video section of it something that will earn my member's points for viewing videos or having a unique ip view their video that they posted. I also would like to have a fresh new layout created for the main page. I would also like to ad a profile mod script where my users can modify the look of their profile easily and on the web. These are the major things I would like to have done. The programmer must produce neat code. Must practice some sort of error checking to ensure that they don't break the code. Must be able to provide me with the exact files that they created and the ones that they modified and be able to instruct me on how to install them onto the real version of the website. Please check out the links I placed in here so that you can have a better idea of what I'm looking for.
Additional Info (Added 8/16/2008 at 17:53 EST)...
After reading my post I decided to try and be more specific as to what I want, so I'm adding on to this description. These are the features I would like to have incorporated into my website [url removed, login to view] in the order of importance to me:
1. I need [url removed, login to view] to have video, however I don't want to host the video on my server. I found a script that I can purchase that will allow users to search videos from multiple different sites and then add them to the site. Also, it even allows users to upload video through the script to youtube using an api and then posts it in thee site! I think that's pretty cool cause it saves on bandwidth. I want all of this tied to [url removed, login to view] though. In other words, I would like for a user to only have to sign in to [url removed, login to view] to be able to use this script and all of it's features.
2. Building on the video script idea mentioned in number 1, I would like to have some sort of a points system. Let me explain. [url removed, login to view] already has a points system that will award a user with points based on certain actions. I purchased this script from a website and here is the link to what I have purchased:
[url removed, login to view]
Now, what I would like is for the new video section, that I mentioned in number 1, to have the ability to award users with points based on certain actions. What I would really like is some sort of a base code that I can just copy and paste around any of the links in the website that will enable a point to be added to the user account that is logged in. So in other words, at any given time in the future I could easily add a hot spot, so to say, that will trigger a point addition to the user's total points. I would also like to be able to change the amount of points that will be added just by changing a number in the point trigger code. I believe that you should be able to get info on how to create this by visiting the script details page and looking at the features it offers. Again, here is that link:
[url removed, login to view]
3. Next on my list is for there to be an added functionality to the reward system. As you already know the system awards points based on their actions on Tizzey.com. I would like to build on the rewards system by allowing users to earn points based on how many page views they receive from web traffic. The points earned must be calculated based on unique IP and must guard against proxy scams. These points must calculate properly and must show them in their user panel how many times their profile was viewed and must add to their total number of points in the system.
4. Next I would like for users to be able to have a downline of referrals. I would like a referral system that is similar to [url removed, login to view], where users are able to earn up to 10 levels deep. I would also like to be able to easily change this to more levels by myself in the future. I need the total amount of points earned on the different levels to be shown in the user's control panel so that they can see their progress at work. The points need to calculate on an ongoing basis. So, let's say user A invites 10 people to [url removed, login to view] and those 10 invite 10, and those 10 invite 10, ten levels deep, it will show the total number of referrals and total number of points earned from referrals in each level.
5. Finally, I would like to have the look of the website updated to web 2.0 standards. I would like to have it look fresh, shiny, and new. I would like the profile view to be fully customizable and I would like for it to look nothing like [url removed, login to view]'s original script. I know some html and I can do a lot of the design work, but I will need the person I hire to be able to adjust code in such a way that I am able to create the design I want. The reason I can't do this right now is because social engine uses loops for some of their admin inserted data and this causes a problem for complete customization. If you look one of the user's profiles on my website [url removed, login to view] you will see what I mean. There is a lot of wasted space to the right of the personal info that I could put an ad into if I had the ability to separate each section from each other. In other words, the box for personal information and the box for contact information could be it's own separate box in the layout. Visit a profile there to see what I mean:
[url removed, login to view]
I know this is a big list of items, and I know it will take a while to complete them all. Please give me as accurate of a bid as possible based on all the information I gave you, for the time it will take. I have a duplicate website where you will be able to work without any user interruptions. Once your have completed the code I will need to test every feature of the website again to make sure nothing has been broken and that your code can do what you say it can do. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1393 på dette job
Hello! I can do it for You for only $1400. It will take me no longer than 14-21 days. If You choose me I will do my best to do it as soon as possible. Best Regards Birdwatcher