Our client needs a very simple system for changing teh contents of his webpage. System must be written in one php file. System (cms) must be without Database.
1. The php file '[url removed, login to view]' must be located in client's root directory (http).
2. file must contain functons for:
a) logging in and out
b) changing user name and password
c) sending password reminder to client mail
d) showing list of .html files in (http) directory.
e) making copies of .html files in (http) directory and renaiming them.
f) deleting .html files
d) haldling upload of pictures into directory 'Z-pictures', scripts into directory 'Z-scripts' and files into directory 'Z-files' and give a response if upload was successful or failed (reason of failure).
3. running the php first time, the php must:
a) create directory's 'Z-files' 'Z-pictures' 'Z-scripts' and htaccess file that displays all .html files without extension '.html'.
b) ask and save username, password and e-mail address.
How it should work:
1. after logging in the [url removed, login to view] must display [url removed, login to view] in iframe.
1.1 if parameter [url removed, login to view] is given to the [url removed, login to view] then this html must me loaded into iframe instead.
3. when changign the html loaded in iframe the editor sends commands to [url removed, login to view] to save, delete and upload.
4. after saving the html page must be relaoded in the iframe and editor executed.
we are looking for a developer who can offer us at least 6 months of development service.
developer must be reachable though skype at least for 3 hour between 10 and 18 a'clock estonian time (GMP+2) at working days.