To sum it up we need some graphics and designing done to our site, the coding etc is all there but it just doesn't look very well. I have listed what i think should be done but have NO idea and open to ANY suggestions! I listed what i think needs to be changed on the current site and what we need in a site.
One thing of the topic off design is
We have car dealers in specific areas, if we have a car dealer when the user comes to the site we want to show the car dealers inventory (which we need a script or something for also, to be able to accept the dealers inventory this is NOT A MUST) if we do not have a car dealer in that area we want them to go to our used car section or new car section as we have feeds from across the web.
Changes TO Current Site
1. Search boxes- They should be separate. Look at .com for example.
a. New Cars
b. Used Cars
c. Financing form.
2. Change to the CSS styling.
a. If you view [url removed, login to view]
i. If you see the query results Acura CL, Acura RDX this should look more like [url removed, login to view] + [url removed, login to view]
ii. All the makes should have a stock photo Make Model (Acura MDX) (whatever else you think could go here) on the next page it should still run the query to display any acura CL in that area but there should be a list of the years for that make/model possibly a stock photo? With the years I would like to have a list like this
iii. 2001 Acura CL
2002 Acura CL
2003 Acura CL Last one sold for $made up amount.
Next page should be the same if there is that car in that location the feed should show. But at the top of the page it should be [url removed, login to view]
Like this. A BIG picture of the 2004 Acura, the Original Sale Price, etc etc. And then instead of fuel economy And if any results are there it should be listed right below this car. If there are no results the used car search form should be listed below.
3. The way the query results are displayed on any page all the makes, the states the cities etc. All the writing etc. I think the font just needs to be bigger and bolder.
4. On home page new car search form, used car search form, financing search form, a pic of Find a participating location, or find a clearance lot, liquidation dealer etc. (Home page should be similar to .com and .com
What we need in our site.
1. We will have dealers in certain locations. When a user comes to our website we need to gather there location and based on there location if we have a dealer that buys leads from us we will show them our dealers inventory. If there is no dealer then our affiliate stuff from lot [url removed, login to view] should show. Used car and New car should stay the same. Look at www..com for a reference there is 4 sections. Clearance cars, used cars, new cars, and financing.
a. Used cars and new cars should stay the same it is now from my understanding if you put a zip code to the users the bots cannot get past that so the way used car and new car is built should stay the same because we have so many pages the bots index that awesomely. Just another section should be added for clearance cars and that is where the car dealers inventory will be and we can gather there zip code if the click on clearance cars and if we have NO dealer then we just redirect them to used car page.
2. Home page should be similar to .com and .com there should be a used car search form, new car search form, a financing form, and a clearance section form where they enter there zip code.
a. Below the forms should be similar to car max.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $516 for dette job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web design that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hi I have read you message and i can help you for this please visit http://www.peachmotors.com/ Hope to have a good business with you regards zeeshan