I have a website that sells double-glazing, and I currently have five HTML enquiry forms. They are separate forms for the following:
The user enters their details and contact information. This is then e-mailed to me and I put together a quotation and then e-mail it back to them. This is very time consuming and I am looking to simplify the process as much as possible. I need someone to do the following:
I need the submitted information to be picked up and entered into a return form (to be sent back to the user) I will then enter the quotation amount and hit send.
This must be as streamlined as possible so I can simply work out the quote and do nothing more than enter the amount and hit send.
The return form must be able to do the following:
1) - Have the ability to send a 'Header' and ’Footer’ with the quotation.
2) - Pick up the users 'name' and enter it into the header. (Dear Chris thanks for your etc.)
3) - Put together a good looking (well designed) quotation for the user to view in a plain text format (using fonts and colours) with the use of tables. (There is an example attached)
My company offers a 'Supply Only' and a 'Supply and Fit' service. So when the quotes are given there will be a different footer for each option.
EG. 'Supply only' footer = "how to order bla bla bla..."
EG. 'Supply and Fit' footer = "how great our fitting service is bla bla bla..."
I think the best way to achieve this would be for me to have the option to enter a 'Supply Only' or a 'Supply and Fit' amount into the reply form, and then for the relevant footer to be sent.
I have attached the following:
1) - An example of a 'Supply Only Quotation' (that I would email to the user)
2) - An example of a 'Supply and Fit Quotation' (that I would email to the user)
3) - All of the HTML form files I currently use
4) - The [url removed, login to view] file I currently use.
Thanks for reading and please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.