Simple multi-page web site that should utilize includes for the header/nav and footer. The pages will be straight HTML/CSS with the above mentioned includes. All pages will be named .php. You can see the page layout needed below.
Content will be provided when the project is awarded.
Design is already complete. Home pages are similar to the sub pages. (attached). You will be given a PSD to work with.
• Home: The home page will contain an overview of information about the company, its services and products.
o The home page will direct people to the key features of the site, as well as showcase recent news and upcoming events
o The Featured links on the homepage will be to Calendar, Programs and Contribute.
• About: This section will give information about the company and include:
o Company history.
o Staff Bios
o Areas of service
• Newsletter: This section will give up to date news about the organization:
o Users will be able to sign up to receive a newsletter via email via Dada Mail
• Programs: This section will highlight programs that are available through the organization.
o A top level page will be created to give an overview of the available programs.
o Users will be able to click into a specific program to get details about the program.
o Existing category structure will remain intact but navigation will be greatly improved.
o The location key will be integrated to improve site usability.
o Users will be provided with a link to register from the details level page.
• Calendar: This section will serve as a date based overview for upcoming programs.
o This will be hardcoded, and will either be updated by us, or with Contribute
• Contact: This section that will include all pertinent contact info.
o A contact form will be created that will allow a user to submit an inquiry.
• Register: This section will provide users with a means to register for programs through printing and mailing in an application.
o A top level page will be created that will give an overview of projects.
o Users will be able to click into a specific project to get more information about that specific project.
22 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $225 for dette job
Hi,I aman Excellent PSD toHTML conversion programmer. Please confirm why do you need to name the HTM:/CSS files as PHP? Willthat be just naming only or some code in PHP?