Need complete by 2/20 or sooner
using the existing flash architecture (template) the freelancer will:
1. place updated client images in background areas (8-10 images).
2. take existing client text/photos (content) from old site and integrate into the new flash site (8-10 pages).
3. update menu buttons with "marble" background to match design/products.
4. add menu item for "helpful links" page. add helpful links page.
5. make all page content pull data from either a txt/xml file (which will include html from our CMS).
6. make contact us form work.
7. product/project gallery will include a pop-up image viewer (lightbox).
8. make suggestions to our team on how to handle further flash website builds.
9. spend an hour optimizing the flash site for speed/organization.
Terms & Conditions of Freelancer/Employer relationship:
1. All code, programs, flash, images, designs produced by the freelancer that pertain to this project are fully released (copyrights, code, intellectual propert, etc) to the employer.
2. Freelancer will not attempt to make contact with the owner of the website or web app. Freelancer will only make contact with the employer.
3. Freelancer agrees and understands that all information of this project is intellectual property of the employer and will keep this information confidential.
4. Upon completion (as determined in the project description), payment will be rendered to the freelancer by the employer and all produced assets of this project will be turned over or released to the employer.