What I need done:
We need an simple customer service type Ajax application built that functions fast and communicates with an admin in real-time.
The application needs to be load tested and deployed on a Linux Server.
• Ajax, PHP, CSS and mySQL based aplication
• Lighting Fast ??" Less then 0.25 of a second query returns from a 10,000 record database
• Q&A Site widget (with customizable CSS)
• Real-Time Question Alerts
• Admin Console
• Sitemap Link Picker ??" (where uses can easily insert site links into their answers ??" drag/drop)
• Custom AR messages
• Import/Export .csv files
• Search bar for Admin and the FAQ’s Page
• Edit Database Entries
• Admin Access Levels
• Clone Questions to create Multiple Answers
• Simple Installation Process that includes
o Easy Database Configuration
o Cron Job Setup
• Built for Linux/Unix Machines
• Application must be compatible with the at least 3 of the latest versions of each of the following browsers:
o Internet Explorer
o Google Chrome
There will be 3 phases of development and one final review phase.
[Review] ??" Review development plan, make suggestions/ changes and agree on a fixed project cost.
[Phase 1] ??" Build database, ask widget and basic admin functions.
[Phase 2] ??" Complete admin console.
[Phase 3] ??" Develop FAQ’s Page, setup SMTP functions and simplify all scripts and structure.
[Review] ??" Test, review and make final adjustments.