Need web based service management software for a swimming school business that contracts instructors that drive to clients home pools.
Please see attached file for more detailed information including a screen shot of similar software
Need: Admin portal (owner login) & Instructor (employee) portals
1. Schedule an Instructor with a client:
• Determine what contractor is within the area of the client (each contractor will specify how far they are willing to drive)
• Instructor has availability during the days & times that the client requested. (Would like Instructors to have the ability to log in the system on the website and update their availability calendar and view the clients they have scheduled).
• Send an email to the instructors who match based upon time available & distance – in email the instructor can either click accept or deny job. If they accept the lesson is automatically added to their schedule and the clients lesson schedule. Also, the client would receive an email noting their instructor information, lesson dates & times. (would like the ability to do this manually or automatically)
• Ability to look up this information manually if on the phone with a potential client and they would like to find out what days/times an instructor is available in their area.
2. Input clients information into the database:
• Clients who register online should have their information automatically inputted into the database.
• In client database would need to note whether they have paid or not – after their schedule is confirmed with the instructor would the clients information is put into a section with other clients who need to have their credit card information run (like an invoices section of admin)
• Phone registrations will be inputted manually into the database.
Please mention "sun" in bid so we know you read the details.
3. Instructor Timesheets:
• Instructors log in on our website (to their portal) and are to enter their hours spent with each client.
• Timesheets would be automatically checked against the # of lesson the client purchased – Notifies us if the client went over the # of lessons purchased (and how many lessons over – ie they purchased the 8 lesson minimum and had 10 lessons so they owe for 2 additional lessons) or how many lessons they have remaining in their lesson package.
• Timesheets can be saved as pdf on computer
9 freelancers are bidding on average $734 for this job
Hi sir, we are a web design, web development expert company. We are offering an efficient, professional, friendly service. Can you check PMB for our skills and discuss with us about your project? Thanks :)