We are using an Open Source GUI/Control Panel and would like it redesigned, recolored, and reskinned to look much better and be more user friendly. The GUI is PHP/MYSQL based and uses CSS for the majority of it's current layout/design. This project will consist of 90% CSS and 10% PHP. After further examination, I have found that some parts of the PHP code may need to be modified in order to make the interface/GUI look better. Again, we don't need any PHP programming to add features, etc. We just need the whole interface/GUI to be redesigned for looks and usability.
- GNU GUI is called FreePBX. ([url removed, login to view]).
- Must be a master of CSS.
- Must be great with colors and color matching.
- Must have knowledge of editing/coding PHP with relation to table and div placement, and other design related objects.
- Some experience designing portals, control panels, and/or applications that involve a user interface.
- Examine existing GUI's CSS and PHP files to determine it's degree of editability.
- Present ideas and suggestions on colors, layouts, and edits that will improve the GUI's look and usability.
- Create a new color scheme for GUI using one of the colors from [url removed, login to view] as a matching/harmonious color.
- Modify everything to match the new scheme, including fonts, tables and lists, buttons, form fields, and anything else that will enhance the look of GUI.
- Move or layout objects (tables, boxes, etc) for better usability.
We are looking for a provider who can start immediately and finish this project in 3 days to one week.
The primary CSS for the GUI is attached. There are 4 CSS files in all. I will supply them on request. Please provide at least a sample of your work. Thanks!