Redesign of commercial website to specifications and requirements of design and business requirements document ?
Deadline 10-12 days. ? Total compensation $500 USD. ?
Must provide source code on daily basis for review. ? Must perform unit testing on all source code components and provide unit tests and unit test results daily. ? Daily email communications providing progress reports are required.
Must submit database schema design document to me for approval before proceding with development of database. ?
Final deliverables must pass system functionality, user, browser compatibility and load testing as per testing document.
Must be skilled with the following technologies:
XHTML 1.0 Transitional
CSS Level 2.1
CakePHP 1.2.6 Framework
MySQL [url removed, login to view]
Search Engine Optimization
Must be able to maintain the following layout requirements:
• Front end views(.thmtl) MUST use a CSS <div> based layout and NOT a table based layout.
• Front end views(.thmtl) ? must conform to w3c XHTML standards: ? [url removed, login to view]
• CSS files must conform to w3c CSS standards: ? [url removed, login to view]
• External style sheets(CSS) in separate files must be used
• Frames are NOT to be used in any part of the design
• All pages display without horizontal scrolling at 1024x768 and higher resolutions
Additional specifications and requirements are included in the design, business requirements and testing documents.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Apr 8, 2010 8:55:26 AM:
While we very much appreciate the bid and responses......It appears that many bidders are just posting a standard reply with examples of your past work. I would very much appreciate interested parties actually reading through the bid request completely and submitting any questions AND THEN posting a bid. We look forward to getting this project started soon.