I am looking to create a simple back end interface that I can post articles which we create weekly. (up to 4 per week) instead of posting them to our current blog.
Ie: “Corporate Keys launches Olsen South Yarra” would create a page: [url removed, login to view]
Once I post the hyperlink the standard look like this will appear:
[url removed, login to view]
The only part to be auto generated depending on the text we insert should be the center part. The footer, header and right side bar should always stay the same.
In Summary what is required:
• Create an ‘admin’ section that would allow me to create new pages based on a title tag input
• Edit (using an online WYSIWYG editor) the centre section of the page using inline styling and also allow the inserting of images etc
• Store inputted data in a database table for easy editing and revision
• Build a system that will create both the directory structure and PHP file
• Above system will also insert template data into the PHP file to show the header, footer and right-bar
• the system should also be able to destroy the data and directory structure
• able to re-edit the content sections for a particular article at a later date
• Alibility to access to meta tagging etc also.