This describes everything that the PHP/MSSQL/HTML developer should know to get it done. Key items:
1. It has to be done in XHTML with DTD and CSS. The pages should all be ".php"
2. We will scrutinize the code very closely.
3. Shared components? for anything that repeats more than once on the site, including headers, includes, css, footers, buttons, graphics. I have included a "website root folder example" that shows an example of how the site should be laid out. Each folder should have it's own "_old" folder to be used in the futures. Also, each page should be using a [url removed, login to view] includes as well as header/footer to pull in content that is used on every page. The only thing a standard page should contain is the content for that page.
4. Organize files by folder and /shared folder and /images folder and buttons/navigation folders.
5. There are a couple of items that are dynamic (contact us page, etc.) which we already have code for on our client's current site. We need that implemented and will provide the code.
6. There will be a couple of movies, and flash movie that will need to be integrated (we will provide the movies/flash).
7. There are about? three different templates (homepage, 2nd level, 3rd level). We need all the pages produced and all the content transfered from [url removed, login to view]
This site is very straight forward and easy to replicate. We will provide you with an FTP and MSSQL DB (some things that you'll transfer from the original site connects to the DB)? for development purposes.
The bidding will stop Friday,? October 17th at? 9 am US Central Standard Time. The work needs to be completed by Tuesday, October 21st at? 9 am US Central Standard Time. You will also need to show progress by? Monday so that I may redirect as needed.
Please try to list sites that you have produced so that we can get a better idea of what you'll be outputting.
I have attached? images? of different templates, and an example of the folder system. As soon as a bid is accepted, I will send over all the photoshop files and other instructions? you'll need to produce the site.