Our company got very busy with design projects and are at this point looking for an outstanding and professional coder/developer.
Below are our expectations for the perfect coder/developer to join our team;
Please DO NOT BID if;
(1) If our budget is not good for you
(2) Don't have an Email nor references.
(3) Can't be contacted by AIM, Yahoo, Google, etc...
Your Project Needs to be;
(1) Tested in Internet Explorer 6 and 7, Opera, Safari and Firefox 2
(2) Must be CSS Based and Table-Less.
(3) Pixel Perfect Aligned and Sliced
(4) W3C Valid (both CSS and XHTML)
You MUST know and use;
(1) Either XHTML Strict or Transitional 1.0
(2) W3C XHTML and CSS valid markup
(3) Major Browsers Compatible (IE6, IE7, Firefox 2, Safari, Opera)
(4) No Tables, All Table-less
(5) Ability to complete Fixes on your own code bugs
(6) Return all files for the project.
Interested, Please Apply by;
(1) Send us 2 - 3 best projects by PM (No Personal Company Websites)
(2) Inform Us of your Location and Time Zone (EST format)
(5) Specify if you have the ability to implement markups into Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla
Project will be considered as failed if;
(1) You can't communicate on every day basis with project status
(2) Accepted the project but know you can't deliver in our time-line
You are not allow to publish, share or copy any part of the project provided to you. You will be required to sign our agreement stating simply that you won't share or publish our projects anywhere.
We expect the professional coder/developer to complete project with 1 or more pages within a time line of 1 page per day. (We do know a page can be completed within 1 day, our in-house developers do them in 8 hours).
We would prefer Coders/Developers based in North America, but with good and proven record will qualify anyone outside of the country.
Will be available as soon as a preview is provided to us of the completed project. 100% guarantee full payment.
Our Budget: (FIXED)
1 - Single Main Page at $30 - $40 USD
2 - Second and additional pages are at $25 USD
Our company is looking for Multiple coders and this is a position for a long term relationship with us. Plenty of work to go around and gain you the extra money you are looking for.
All valid bids with the above "Apply" information provided will be considered.