I am developing an application using ELGG Framework and need some help with development of some plug-ins/extension to the existing plug-ins. Basically the plug-ins are vazco_karma and vazco_karmarights. I need a few enhancements or extension of the same plugin.?
The requested additional features are below. These revolve around getting rights to approve changes to groups.?
1) The users could be defined as Rookie, Intermediate, 'Trusted Member' and 'Trusted User'. (Existing functionality in vazco_karma)
2) Any 'User' can create a group but needs approval before it appears online. (You can refer to the feature in Group Manager plugin by cubet)
3) Any 'Member' of a group can edit any detail in the group, but it would need approval before the changes appear (The group name cannot be edited). (You can refer to the feature in Group Manager plugin by cubet)
* * *4) The 'Trusted Member'/'Trusted User' can approve/reject the changes done to the group or the newly created group by any other user
5) The 'Trusted Member' can approve/reject changes only to the groups of which he is a member. The 'Trusted User' can approve/reject changes to any group
6) They can edit the changes before approving it or rejecting it
7) For the 'Trusted Member' a link will appear in the side menu to 'Approve/Reject' changes on the Group page. On clicking on the link, all the requested changes will appear which could be approved or rejected.?
8) For the 'Trusted User' there should be an additional top menu to 'Approve/Reject' changes. On selecting this option all the requested changes for all groups would appear which could be approved or rejected. The same screen as in number 7 could be used here also.
9) Keep a log for all the changes done to the group with the id of the Member who did the change, id of the Member/User who approved the change and the timestamp at which it was approved. The log could be viewed from another link in the side menu on the group page 'Log of Group Changes'