READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU BID. WE ARE VERY STRICT ON TIMING AND DELIVERY.
We want a programmer who can handle data communication via XML SOAP with a remote server. The task involves following:
1. Create a form to accept data from the visitor/site user
2. Login to remote server by using XML SOAP/WSDL
3. Send Data received from visitor/site user to remote server
4. Received the reply of remote server,
5. Process the reply and ask visitor/site user to answer
6. Submit the answers of visitor/client to remote server and get the reply.
7. Save the data received from database and inform site admin
Example of PHP/XML/SOAP/WSDL communication is here: [url removed, login to view]
Project Start Date: 12th February 2011
Project Delivery: 14th February 2011 Midnight (Indian Standard Time +5.30 GMT)
Budget for Project: $50 (Maximum)
PS: Budget and delivery time is fixed.
Apply only if you are confident and familiar with PHP, XML, SOAP technologies. As it is a open bidding, Post your BIDs here. Anyone Using PMB will simply ignored (You may have highest feedback) STRICTLY. PMB will be used for project discussion after you place the BID.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $563 for this job
We are a team of highly skilled, qualified, experienced and dedicated developers. We have a vast experience in the web development. We will give you the excellent quality work and desired ouput.