I need a "tell your friends" script for my site (something like [url removed, login to view] ), with the following features:
* Enables emailing up to 8 friends a short email about my site.
* NAME field and EMAIL field for each user
* Asks user for his/her own email address, for sending "from" their address.
* Performs Internal checks upon submission (correct email formats, etc)
* Protected against use by spammers. For example: if spammers insert emails tabs (such as CC, BCC and additional TO addresses in subject line, this will prevent submission.
* Captcha protected
* Default subject line, may be edited by user
* Default message cannot be edited by user
* Can be easily inserted into the html body of "regular" webpages.
* If JS is not enabled - a message appears prompting user to turn JS on (w. short instructions for IE8, FF, Chrome)
After submission checks are performed:
* If 0-2 email addresses are provided:
- a popup informs the user that "To get the bonuses you must notify at least Three friends. You have given only [0-2] friends. Please tell us what you want to do".
- There shall be two buttons: "Add more friends to get bonuses" and "Send to these friends"
- "Add more friends to get bonuses" shall close the popup and show the form, so that the user can add more friends
- "Send to these friends" shall submit the form, and redirect the user to page [url removed, login to view]
* If 3-4 email addresses are provided: submitting the form shall redirect the user to page [url removed, login to view]
* If 5-8 email addresses are provided: submitting the form shall redirect the user to page [url removed, login to view]
Simple, I guess, and I'm very price sensitive on this one.
To cut down the required work: A good basis for the PROTECTED mail form can be found here:
(too many explanations - just scroll to the bottom of the webpage to copy the final version of the form).
All that's needed now is expanding this to 8 email addresses, inserting the redirects etc. Simple.
Also - since I have several lower priced offers on another website, bids above $100 shall not be considered. I respect other viewpoints, but since I will be choosing a lower priced bid, I am mentioning this to save your time if you planned on bidding higher.
Thank you all!